VAL: Rose / Sandalwood / Yuzu - Scented Candle 300G
Warm, earthy sandalwood meets fresh floral notes of English rose with a hint of citrusy Japanese Yuzu. Reminiscent of days spent in the garden.
Scent tone: Floral / Woody / Citrusy
Natural 100% soy wax candle set in a clear glass jar, minimal in design and timeless in style.
- Ingredients: 100% natural soy wax, premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils, essential oils, natural fibre waxed double cotton wick.
- Size: Net weight 300g / (10oz.)
- Burn time: approx. 45-50 hours
- Handmade in Australia
- Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom of your vessel.
- After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid 'mushrooming' of the wick.
Every order at hey harlow is expertly packed and shipped usually within one business day of ordering. We offer FREE shipping Australia-wide when you spend $150. On orders under $150, we offer $8.95 shipping for small parcels, and $15 shipping for everything else (including heavy and fragile items!).
Typical domestic delivery timeframes are currently 2-5 business days within QLD, and 3-6 business days for interstate metro areas. Depending on where you live, you may receive your goodies earlier than stated.
Read more about our shipping policy here.
We understand that when you order something online, it can be hard to picture whether it’ll truly work in your home. That’s why if you decide your purchase isn’t quite right, you can return the product(s) within 30 days of delivery.
You can read our full returns policy here. T&Cs apply.